Options

AMp

MONKEYNUTSMONKEYNUTS Posts: 114
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
does anYONE No woT the marshaLl MG 30 DFX AMp IS LIKE? HE FINks iT MAY B 30 WATTS

SOMEONES SElLin iT ON DE CHEAP and MONKEYNUTS NEEDS A decenT AMp. IS It ANy gud? MONKEYNUTS Likes playIn Blues/roK. CUD HE ACVieve a decenT BLUES ROK soUND WID DIS AMp?

fanKS
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my brother just got that amp and i have the 15 watt version. They are awesome amps for the price. I would go for it if you get a good deal.
    Well, it's one louder, isn't it?
  • Options
    it's a very decent amp for the money.. my friend has the 100 watt version.. the effects are not great, but they are useful.. it has a great overdrive channel though.
    this heart's on fire
  • Options
    I got the 100watt version a week now still fucking with it...
    Sounds great good for the money but i cant relly tell wat the sound is on the lower wat ones will sound like because the 100watt combo or 100 watt head are the only ones in the mg series to have two distorion channels od1/od2 and two in the clean: clean/crunch the lower watt ones have 1distortion and 1clean..
    but some of the effects are good ie chorus, delays alright ,flanger is not as good as the delay but the reverb is sweet
    the mg series also has fdd this makes the sound deeper by mimicing the way a valve amp ineracts with a speaker or so they say it is good though pretty sweet amp though im glad i bought this insted of a fender amp.
    my advise is to go to the nearist guitar shop and see if u can try it out and see if it suits the music u play
    THE SKY IS BLUE,
    and all the leaves are green,
    MY HEARTS AS FULL AS A BAKED POTATO.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    It sounds fine Senior NuTs. It will suit your style nicely, you just need to spend some time tweaking it to find the sound you want.

Be gentle with the input jacks though they are a bit fragile.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    fanKS PeoPLE. SOunds lIKE IT SHUD B quITE GUD

MONKEYNUTS SPoKE 2 DE LAD SELLiN iT AND HE SED HE CUD Go oVER SOMETIME THIS WEEK TO test It OuT