proBABly a silly questIon...

MONKEYNUTSMONKEYNUTS Posts: 114
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
...bUt HOW DO u use a waH PEDAl??????

weN UR PLAyIn ya TyPikaL HENDRix/srV SHIt and ur jusT ROKiN THE PEDAL bak AND FORTh do u rok IT BAk and fortH the hOLE WAy [i.e. do U push IT AS FAR 4wards den push it as far BAk]

ITS Just dat wen MONKEYNUTS PUShes de pedaL FORWArDS [TOe dowN] IT SOunds great bUt wen he pUSHES THE PEDAL baK [HEEL dowN] iT SOunds to baseY AND DE vOlUme seems 2 GO QuieteR. WEN He listens To hendrix/srV SOnGS USIN WAH DIS waY IT dont haPpEN

WTf????
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    the make/model of your wah has a big effect on your tone, so don't be comparing your sound to that of jimi or srv. i'd say just play around with the wah, it's a 'feel' effect. i've learned to use mine to convey what i want when i want, so just experiment to your hearts content.
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    oh yeah, but typically it's rocked back and forth the fullest extents.
  • MONKEYNUTSMONKEYNUTS Posts: 114
    fanKS MAte

MONKEYNUTS HAS A crYBABy which IS WOt HEMDRIX HAd [and he finKS SrV MiTE HAv HAD It aswelL] SO DAts y HE FORT It wuD SOUnd lIke deM

he didnT hav Much time to pLAY wid iT YESTERDAY wen he gOt It cos HE HAD BEER to driNk bUt HE WIlL SPEND tIME TODAy goiN FRU IT AND ADJustiN all dose lItTle nOb FINgs [HE HA SdE 535 oNE]

One other questION FOR PEOple who hav pLAyed a 535q B 4. woT setTiNS SHUd u haV TO GET de Normal CRY BABy soUND???
  • that was hilarious. You made it sound like you bought a 200 wah pedal cause you were drunk, :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day