Options

Work in progress...

tgwitgwi Posts: 30
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Our band(The Get Well Incentive) is in the middle of recording at the moment so I was wondering if people could give some feedback on the 3 songs we're working on.

None of these have the final vocals, all the guitar or have been mixed or mastered yet but...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/thegetwellincentivemusic.htm

(they should stream if you can't download them)

I'd be interested to know what you guys think...

Be honest but go easy on us :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    It's good, really good. Slightly depressing, though... but I like it anyway. Oh, and for some reason I like the low-fi vesions better, although I cant really say why. But I'd really like to hear this stuff when it's done. Keep up the good work.

edit: I heard All I Had too now, and I withdraw the depressing part (for the band as a whole.. Same Old Thing still gets me grabbing my Prozac ;))

-marc
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    tgwitgwi Posts: 30
    thanks for listening man, yeah I know what you mean about that song but that was kind of the idea. its a kinda personal song about a not so happy event. we're not miserable people though :)

really though, thanks for taking the time.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Sort of reminds me of a cross between the Deftones and Live. Good stuff, keep plugging away at it and post the finished product when you finish.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.