who's going to st. louis or toledo?

TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i'll be at both. i have an extra to each. thought i'd check in here before going over to the porch. i want to see if i can work out a trade/share with someone before i offer them up for sale. i've got 3RD ROW floor to toledo (best seats i've ever had for a concert) and 3rd row in the mezzanine for st.louis.

i want to see if anyone has an extra for st. louis that is up close on the floor. i'll trade you my extra toledo ticket for your extra to st. louis. i guess whoever can offer me the best seat will get it. also, this will free up my two tickets for st. louis and i can offer them to someone for what i paid. so you just have to put up with me for both shows as i'll be rockin out. can't wait!

also, i want to meet up before the shows and grab a couple beers.
my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    Originally posted by Telesonic
    i'll be at both. i have an extra to each. thought i'd check in here before going over to the porch. i want to see if i can work out a trade/share with someone before i offer them up for sale. i've got 3RD ROW floor to toledo (best seats i've ever had for a concert) and 3rd row in the mezzanine for st.louis.

i want to see if anyone has an extra for st. louis that is up close on the floor. i'll trade you my extra toledo ticket for your extra to st. louis. i guess whoever can offer me the best seat will get it. also, this will free up my two tickets for st. louis and i can offer them to someone for what i paid. so you just have to put up with me for both shows as i'll be rockin out. can't wait!

also, i want to meet up before the shows and grab a couple beers.
    hey! ill be at both. dont have tix to trade with ya. but def meet up for beers!
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Originally posted by 62strat
    hey! ill be at both. dont have tix to trade with ya. but def meet up for beers!

yeah, we'll definitely have to meet up. where are you sitting for the shows?
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    Originally posted by Telesonic
    yeah, we'll definitely have to meet up. where are you sitting for the shows?

toledo im at like section 10 at the other end of the arena. not very good but oh well, st.louis im on the floor in front of the soundboard. grand rapids in on the floor as well...
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I will be in St. Louis... I have a ticket on the floor row 13(VIP 4 Row G) on Stone's side.

I am really looking forward to the show. I was lucky to get seats at all... I then had a pair of seats closer, (from someone else), and then lost them because they didn't follow the presale limit.

Should be a great show though... the mezzanine at the Fox should be a great view... that hangs out over the floor and you will be closer than the back half of the theatre...

The Fox is a beautiful venue.
    There's No Code.
  • the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    i'm going to toledo and am looking for a st louis....

i cant help ya with a trade but if you need to get rid of it,maybe you can keep me in mind?

thanks...

oh yea.....was looking for your pedal at meridian music last weekend when they had that moving sale going on......are you still selling stuff thru them?
  • violet rayviolet ray Posts: 502
    unseen! that's a tempting offer...but can't help ya...

or me...

;)
    You ask me to enter
    But then You make me crawl
    And I can't be holding on
    To what You got
    When all You've got is hurt
    ----
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
  • i'll be at the st louis show!
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Going to Reading on Oct 1 then flying out with Oppie1 to Toledo!