well last night was the night

Bad RadioBad Radio Posts: 30
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
we played out and had a really great time. my fingers are split pretty bad, but it was worth it. we ended up playing 27 PJ covers and played for a bit over 2 hours.

Untitled
MFC
I am mine
Glorified G
Tremor Christ
Lukin
Not for you
Smile
Do the Evolution

5 minute break

Off he goes
Thin Air
Thumbing my way
Elderly woman
Low Light
Footsteps
Wishlist

instrument change

Go
Habit
Present Tense

5 minute break

Corduroy
Bushleaguer
RVM
In my tree
Satans Bed
Spin the black circle
I got shit
Betterman

it wasnt a lot of people by any stretch, but we all had a good time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Nice....

Im hoping to get a dew shows in this summer myself....Glad you had fun....:D
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Bad RadioBad Radio Posts: 30
    thanks, good thing was we practiced alot leading up so we werent all that rusty, took a few songs to get the jitters out though!
  • the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    nice looking set list
    Originally posted by Bad Radio
    thanks, good thing was we practiced alot leading up so we werent all that rusty, took a few songs to get the jitters out though!

Was it unplugged or acoustic? Or both? And how did DTE go...? Ive wanted my band to play that forever....:)
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
    it was both, we played that little accoustic set which went pretty well. as far as DTE, we nailed that one. everybody seemed to love it. plus its nice having 2 guitar players.
    Originally posted by Bad Radio
    it was both, we played that little accoustic set which went pretty well. as far as DTE, we nailed that one. everybody seemed to love it. plus its nice having 2 guitar players.

Nice...It always feels good to nail a song like that, when the crowd is just floored....:) Especially if its your own song....;) Dont now if you write any of your own stuff, but its just a great experience when people are responding to something you wrote....:)
    we are just now working on our new stuff. i have wrote alot of songs, and our singer has some too. i cant wait to play pur own stuff, its just hard cause when its your own you want it to be perfect, and thats pretty hard to do.