digitech GNX3

Bad RadioBad Radio Posts: 30
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i bought this pedal the other day and just tried to use it. it keeps playing the demo over and over and there is nothing you can do to stop it. anyone else have on of these that could possibly help me out. i did what the instructions say and nothing seems to work. i was so looking forward to playing w/ this thing tonight, but now i cant!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have the gnx 3 for nearly a year now and i havent experienced any such problem what mode is it in / recorder / stomp box / bank/ ?
    Does it start playing this demo as soon as yoyu switch it on?
    Press stop and go to stompbox mode and you should be able to use all those buttons for the paches and not the recorder , if this doesent help at all email digitech support and they probaly will no more
    THE SKY IS BLUE,
    and all the leaves are green,
    MY HEARTS AS FULL AS A BAKED POTATO.
  • cableguy119cableguy119 Posts: 114
    I got the GNX one which is very similar. I say go to website and check FAQ digitech.com.

I also reccomend spending the money - get the midi cables and USB adapter and hook into your computer. I just did that after having the GNX1 for 2 months and the difference is night and day.

I know the GNX3 isn't cheap but spending the extra money and getting it wired to the software makes it 100 percent easier than trying to create your own amps and effects models from the unit itself. You can download over 500 different effects/amps/cabinents on the digitech site.

Am I the only one who thinks the Pearl Jam preset that can be downloaded is just not right?
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.