i'm learning to play guitar

Eddie_Vedder_83Eddie_Vedder_83 Posts: 281
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
now before everyone asks what kind of it is, couldn't tell you.....lol

all i can tell you is that it is one from the late 80's, it's pink and it has a button thingie what can also make it acoustic....and yes it is pink lol...

i'm planning on getting another one....i have one particular in mind, but we'll see.....as of right now i'm kinda self teaching myself.....but i really wanna learn because i have like 25 musicless songs ready. so now i'm trying to create the music, and hopefully writing some more songs as i get along

wish me luck please!
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Good Luck ;)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    Originally posted by Eddie_Vedder_83
    all i can tell you is that it is one from the late 80's, it's pink and it has a button thingie what can also make it acoustic....and yes it is pink lol...

Now you made me very curious. I wanna know what guitar that is!
  • ok i just looked it up, it's a StarForce 8007
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • 2italy2italy Posts: 39
    good luck. :) the guitar handbook has lots of good info if you're teaching yourself