Noise Of Carpet tab

Eddie_Vedder_83Eddie_Vedder_83 Posts: 281
edited June 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
does anyone have this by any chance? i kinda can play it but it doesn't sound like the original (by Stereolab) i've been over 20 tab sites or so and google didn't help either....

thanks in advance!!
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• no one? anyone?

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    main riff:

e
    B
    G
    D (repeat 10,000 times)
    A 3 5
    E 1 3

then every once in a while it goes:

e
    B
    G
    D
    A 3 8 3 5 3 8 3 5
    E 1 6 1 3 1 6 1 3
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
    sorry when that was posted there wasn't much space between chords, i spaced them out better when i typed it!
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    main riff:

e
    B
    G
    D (repeat 10,000 times)
    A 3 5
    E 1 3

then every once in a while it goes:

e
    B
    G
    D
    A 3 8 3 5 3 8 3 5
    E 1 6 1 3 1 6 1 3

awesome thanks i'll try that

yeah the second part is i guess the chorus, where the lyrics say "oh no man thats too easy"