I returned the Baked Modded Screamer.

C-minorC-minor Posts: 77
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
The second tubescreamer was really draining and muffeling my sound. It just didnt seem right.
So i sent it back to Keeley and he checked it over and there is nothing wrong with it,
so I explained to him my set up and my amp and everything, and he recommended I go with his Modded bd2 Blues Driver.
So I agreed to give it a shot.

Ill have it by Wed . Ill let you know how it sounds.

I also must say that Keeley happens to have the best customer service when it comes to helping out there customers.They really will do anything to make you happy.
This is the greatest band in the world
-Ben Harper-MSG 1 2003 -7-8
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's really cool. It is awesome that he would do that for you.

Can you give more detail about the sound the baked ts9 gave? What Kinda setup you have?
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • C-minorC-minor Posts: 77
    It wasnt that the baked sounded bad. I have his Mod Plus Tubescreamer also. But the 2 screamers just wasnt sounding right.
    This is the greatest band in the world
    -Ben Harper-MSG 1 2003 -7-8
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Robert is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He's the kind of guy you can't help but like to do business with.

That said, not all of his stuff is for everyone. Hopefully the Blues Driver will fit your style better.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i would assume the BD-2's response is flatter and more transparent which should keep things less muddy.

i have on but have never compared it to a tubescreamer.