Caption this photo!

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/eq6r5s.jpg

I'll go first, 1 million, 2 million, 3 million, oh shit I where was I?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    they're all backwards. i wrote mccartney a nice note but he won't give me his. :(
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    "All the pretty ladies all in a row" Carousing the 2005 Miss Americana Pagent.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • "I like the one with the zebras! How much would I owe you if I trade my older 58 in for a newer 59 model?"
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    is the guy in the grey sweatshirt saying:-

"will somebody take this big piece of white card out of my head... my hands are tied behind my back"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    guy in the black t-shirt:-

"so then you line up you rocks of crack on the foil here and smoke that shit in.... "
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    HA, i think the guy in the black shirt with white emblam is showing the guy with long hair a product which will help unglue his hand from his head.

Whats up Dunkssssssssssssssssssss?
    Hiya Squidgerydoo

is the wee man sitting on the chair in the background saying "fuck me this signs heavy"

just practicising away old buddy! At the minute I'm concentrating on some of Lennon's solo stuff... just chords and changes etc... trying to get some strumming action in :)

what about you! p.s. don't ba,boozle me with Augmented 5th root Flanger problems (I read your gear set-up thread and it was like reading...ehhh.. Welsh) :)
  • SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    Bit obscure but here goes....'The annual Springfield guitar hunt was not going well although it seemed the participants were looking in all the wrong places'

yo Dunks, good to hear you're still practising, my man. 'Props' to you (what does that mean anyway? Propulsion to you, Rugby props to you? Discuss)
    Learn 'Mosquito song' by Queens of stone age......good lesson on hammers and stuff.

Me and my other guitarist wrote another song the other day....really orchestral - No, not a mythical creature akin to the goblin, bulkier in frame and a tendancy to be more bad tempered alongside a bird of prey, commonly found hanging effortlessly in the air around the motorways of Britain - but like an orchestra. :)

So, what the fluff happened to the AET?
  • No matter how hard they searched, the guys just couldn't find the guitars.

dude, its nice :) but the post above you says the same thing... albeit in a more succint and salubrious way... the meaning is the same.

C'mon throw another one in!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    "A million dollars worth of guitars on the table in front of them and these guys are shopping for plastic tuners....."
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • dude, its nice :) but the post above you says the same thing... albeit in a more succint and salubrious way... the meaning is the same.

C'mon throw another one in!

hehe, sorry dude, hadn't actually read that. in retrospect i should have, cos now i look stupid..... ah well :)
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (
  • "Um.... I'll trade you all my star wars action figures if I can have one of those! Except Boba Fett. No trade is ever worth the Fett man."

:)
  • Doctor, doctor, lawyer, accountant, doctor, orthodontist, lawyer, software CEO, doctor...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Doctor, doctor, lawyer, accountant, doctor, orthodontist, lawyer, software CEO, doctor...

hahahahahaha, I think you win!!!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • U-RU-R Posts: 223
    Squidge wrote:
    HA, i think the guy in the black shirt with white emblam is showing the guy with long hair a product which will help unglue his hand from his head.

Whats up Dunkssssssssssssssssssss?

heheh i like it. that and the one about them searching for guitars and not finding them
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • i want that les paul not for sale on the left :)

and the red 335
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    "A million dollars worth of guitars on the table in front of them and these guys are shopping for plastic tuners....."
    ha, ha, love this one...can you imagine being in that room and even thinking about anything else??
    walk the bridges before you burn them down...