Great deal on Black Magic Distorion..

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7338514169&category=41416&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

these have just been released by Sean @ Lovepedal. If you like EVH, then you'll love this one, it is the only pedal I know of that nails that tone.

BIN $125.00
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I've heard a lot of "Marshall in the Box" pedals.

That pedal at 125 is one of the best deals on the planet.

Sure it depends on the sum of the gear you have, IE this is not going to make a 100 dollar amp sound like a 5K setup but really honestly, 125 is unbelievable for that pedal, they'll go within hours.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I've heard a lot of "Marshall in the Box" pedals.

That pedal at 125 is one of the best deals on the planet.

Sure it depends on the sum of the gear you have, IE this is not going to make a 100 dollar amp sound like a 5K setup but really honestly, 125 is unbelievable for that pedal, they'll go within hours.

I have no idea why he is selling them so cheap, but I know he did the same with the vibe and 50 were gone in the first day and he raised the price. I know people were begging for this one, so it is safe to say it will be twice this price next week. It was a custom job only before.
    I am so tempted..
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    I have no idea why he is selling them so cheap, but I know he did the same with the vibe and 50 were gone in the first day and he raised the price. I know people were begging for this one, so it is safe to say it will be twice this price next week. It was a custom job only before.
    I am so tempted..

don't know if you really have a use for it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I think the sparkle drive is going back. I think the old standby OD808 or TS9 will be the real answer.

This pedal is too much gain for my tastes, but I agree... very nice.

First priority is ordering a Weber mini-Mass at 2 ohms and the wiring harness for the bassman. That will make the bassman more useable for the volumes I play.
    There's No Code.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    don't know if you really have a use for it.
    No I don't but for 125 it is a great deal :) like a baseball card collection LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    No I don't but for 125 it is a great deal :) like a baseball card collection LOL

I have some Barry Bonds rookie cards... I'll trade them to you for two Frank Thomas' and a Albert Pujols Diamond King. :D
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    I have some Barry Bonds rookie cards... I'll trade them to you for two Frank Thomas' and a Albert Pujols Diamond King. :D

LOL, I am still trying to find a buyer for my Wade Boggs :)
    I think it was yesterday or the day before I heard on TV that baseball cards are making a come back. Gee, those asswhipes at Fleer owe me a ton of money :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    LOL, I am still trying to find a buyer for my Wade Boggs :)
    I think it was yesterday or the day before I heard on TV that baseball cards are making a come back. Gee, those asswhipes at Fleer owe me a ton of money :)

I wonder if I could sell all my baseball cards. They sit in my parents house... I know I had this Nolan Ryan card that was worth like $275 back in the 80s... I looked on ebay recently and it was selling for $40. I didn't pay $275 for it, but still ridiculous.
    There's No Code.
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Is it possible to hear a sound sample anywhere?
    Is it possible to hear a sound sample anywhere?

it's on the Ebay link, click on MP3 sample.

I don't know who plays it and I wish they'd posted the equipment.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?