2nd leg dates are weak....

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just don't get it, no Alpine WTF?????
A summer without a PJ show outside is going to suck!!
Come on guys get your butts back out here.
I would have gone to CO, but they are playing the Pepsi Center GHEY!!!!
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    JofZ wrote:
    I just don't get it, no Alpine WTF?????
    A summer without a PJ show outside is going to suck!!
    Come on guys get your butts back out here.
    I would have gone to CO, but they are playing the Pepsi Center GHEY!!!!

well, it could be worse. you could live in the south. poor paco. but yes, it is a pretty odd schedule this time around. its a shame only three of venues are outdoors (camden, santa barbara, gorge). you going to both of the shows in chicago, jofz? i have tickets to chicago 2, but i'm not entirely sure if I'm going to make it. cincy for sure for leg 2 though.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Telesonic wrote:
    well, it could be worse. you could live in the south. poor paco. but yes, it is a pretty odd schedule this time around. its a shame only three of venues are outdoors (camden, santa barbara, gorge). you going to both of the shows in chicago, jofz? i have tickets to chicago 2, but i'm not entirely sure if I'm going to make it. cincy for sure for leg 2 though.

Yeah, a summer PJ tour indoors is just weird!
    Oh well Ben Harper is playing on the lakefront this summer :)

I'll be at both Chicago shows and the GR show!
    I can't wait for 5/2/06 either.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • they'll be playing Summerfest with Tom Petty for two nights which will be outdoors.

Just a guess.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • At least you guys are getting chances to see them. I live in Charlotte and they are coming no where close. Pretty much sucks ass. Oh well I guess 2 nights of Widespread Panic and 3 days at Bonnaroo isn't too bad for early summer!

Maybe I can catch Def Leppard/Journey when they come through town!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    i havent done any in depth research for my theory,but on the surface,and what little i remember of the election......

it almost seems,with the exception of ohio,where they say the vote was rigged,that the boys arent playing states that might have carried bush.

- )

in any case,it's a strange looking tour so far,and i hope in some upcoming interviews,we learn the method of their madness.
  • Only indoors because they don't get fought for the floor seats to the ten club, like they do with the out door venues. We got screwed at Detroit in 03 because of season ticket holders. Get used to it, they will pretty much all be indoors anymore.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I'm still waiting on word of more NYC area dates, like MSG or Jones Beach. I doubt they'll play Nassau Coliseum again though.
  • EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    relax guys.. they said they were touring for a year. It's all good.. show the love.
    Only indoors because they don't get fought for the floor seats to the ten club, like they do with the out door venues. We got screwed at Detroit in 03 because of season ticket holders. Get used to it, they will pretty much all be indoors anymore.

at least ten club members were pretty much guarenteed tickets in 03,even if they werent always the best seats due to venue arrangments with their big donors.

the cincy presale is showing sold out already.

if this is indeed the case,the biggest reason i have been a ten club member for yrs no longer matters if it doesnt at least get you a ticket into the venue.
    the unseen wrote:
    at least ten club members were pretty much guarenteed tickets in 03,even if they werent always the best seats due to venue arrangments with their big donors.

the cincy presale is showing sold out already.

if this is indeed the case,the biggest reason i have been a ten club member for yrs no longer matters if it doesnt at least get you a ticket into the venue.

it does that.. it shows sold out because a lot of people put it into their cart and then dont buy.. keep trying.. it said they were both sold out but then came back up as available.
    Earthgirl wrote:
    it does that.. it shows sold out because a lot of people put it into their cart and then dont buy.. keep trying.. it said they were both sold out but then came back up as available.

thanks.

that was weird.

i apologize to the ten club for my aggitation in my previous post.
    the unseen wrote:
    thanks.

that was weird.

i apologize to the ten club for my aggitation in my previous post.

how'd you make out ? were you able to get what you wanted? Im hoping so ! I tried to send you come good vibes. :)