Hey Pac, check out this ebay find

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404

2 days left though. It will probably go for 12 to 16 hundred probably, still a bargain. The tone in that thing is superb. I saw a Savage on there the other day for $1200 that was at least as much of a bargain.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    2 days left though. It will probably go for 12 to 16 hundred probably, still a bargain. The tone in that thing is superb. I saw a Savage on there the other day for $1200 that was at least as much of a bargain.

I am going to watch it. If it doesn't move much higher I will make a bid. I agree with you, it will fetch at least 1500. Do you know what Matchless charges for the custom cab color?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by JofZ
    I am going to watch it. If it doesn't move much higher I will make a bid. I agree with you, it will fetch at least 1500. Do you know what Matchless charges for the custom cab color?

should be on the website. Rivera usually charges like 100 or 150 I think mesa charges a bit more for woods or faux alligator like that.

knowing matchless probably 300 bucks. check the website.

http://www.matchlessamplifiers.com/match00.html
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    should be on the website. Rivera usually charges like 100 or 150 I think mesa charges a bit more for woods or faux alligator like that.

knowing matchless probably 300 bucks. check the website.

http://www.matchlessamplifiers.com/match00.html

It is $150 for the custom colors, not bad.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?