Swamp thang or Fulltone?

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
The sound pretty close, Pac what do you think?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Either one is great. I don't know a lot about the swamp thing but it looks well made. The sounds going to be about equal.

It'd be the one to get if you want something not many other people have.

The fulltone has been around a while and is tried and tested I know it's a good tremolo. You might have to buy or try both and a/b them.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Either one is great. I don't know a lot about the swamp thing but it looks well made. The sounds going to be about equal.

It'd be the one to get if you want something not many other people have.

The fulltone has been around a while and is tried and tested I know it's a good tremolo. You might have to buy or try both and a/b them.

Thanks for your input. The sound samples on both sites are biased if you ask me. It almost sounds like they are both trying to shit on the other. I am confident with Fulltone, but I have read so many great things about the swamp, except for its size.

Hmm, maybe I should by both and post some sound samples?

Thanks again for your input, just remind me where to send the check for all your help ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    anytime. Just give me a ride in the next Dinan you pick up when I make it to chicago.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    anytime. Just give me a ride in the next Dinan you pick up when I make it to chicago.

You got a deal, when you coming out?
    You wanna goto the Grand Rapids show?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Originally posted by JofZ
    You got a deal, when you coming out?
    You wanna goto the Grand Rapids show?

not this tour. next one probably.
    not this tour. next one probably.

Cool, let me know if you change your mind, I should be able to get tix.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?