new Keeley effects released

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
The Katana and the TS808.
goto robertkeeley.com for more info.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I saw them. I think they are overpriced although extremely well built I'm sure. He's having to price them high because demand would be to much for them to handle otherwise.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I saw them. I think they are overpriced although extremely well built I'm sure. He's having to price them high because demand would be to much for them to handle otherwise.

I assume you are talking about the TS808? I agree way too much cash for a flashy vintage case. Ever hear of the TIM overdrive pedal?
    I need to get my TS9 over to Keeley for mods.
    Got the Clone Chorus yesterday for my bday and I love it. Its everything the EH small clone is and more. The mojo is on back order, who knows how long it will take.

I am thinking about picking up the Keeley compressor, Swamp Thang, Toneczar Ehco and I should be done for a couple weeks :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    The kitana is cool, but there are a billion JFET clean boosts out there for $180 and for much less than that. For the dough I'd probably pick up the Barber Launch Pad first. (24V vs 18v) Either way the Kitana will cut and cut like a motherfucker. No I haven't heard of the TIM yet. Let me know.

Sweet sound is just one guy with a ton of orders but it won't be too long on back order I hope.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • C-minorC-minor Posts: 77
    I just found out my tubescreamer was delivered back from Keely with the Plus mod. Not even a one week turn around.
    Im excited to hear it.
    This is the greatest band in the world
    -Ben Harper-MSG 1 2003 -7-8
    Originally posted by C-minor
    I just found out my tubescreamer was delivered back from Keely with the Plus mod. Not even a one week turn around.
    Im excited to hear it.

sweet, let us know if it sounds any better to you. :)