Cornish pedals

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone ever play the distorition box? You can buy Pete's pedals sepreate from a board now.
His client list is rather impressive.

petecornish.co.uk
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    his price list is impressive too.

For the money I think one can do better, not that Pete dosen't make some very very nice stuff. If I were a rock star I'd buy some stuff. The Klon boost/overdrive is intriguing too but I think thats a little overpriced too.

Also see (Landgraff)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    his price list is impressive too.

For the money I think one can do better, not that Pete dosen't make some very very nice stuff. If I were a rock star I'd buy some stuff. The Klon boost/overdrive is intriguing too but I think thats a little overpriced too.

Also see (Landgraff)

Very expensive, but its cool stuff nonetheless.

Everything is getting up there in price. I am in love the with Baby Blue and Dyno Red from BJF. I think I will get one of those for sure.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    Originally posted by JofZ
    Very expensive, but its cool stuff nonetheless.

Everything is getting up there in price. I am in love the with Baby Blue and Dyno Red from BJF. I think I will get one of those for sure.

yes indeed. BJF is impressive. Check out the amp from that same camp. (Mad Professor)

http://www.custom-sounds.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    yes indeed. BJF is impressive. Check out the amp from that same camp. (Mad Professor)

http://www.custom-sounds.com

They are awesome, built in attenuator, compression and a BJ circuit. But for 6K I could buy a matchless and a RI Tele :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

They are awesome, built in attenuator, compression and a BJ circuit. But for 6K I could buy a matchless and a RI Tele :)

For 6K you could get a matchless and a master built tele.

You have to love Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals.

Just looking at the gear those guys play with is fun. You almost never see the same amps twice.
    For 6K you could get a matchless and a master built tele.

You have to love Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals.

Just looking at the gear those guys play with is fun. You almost never see the same amps twice.

I think its safe to say that given the money you and I would do the same. How can it ever get old?

I am going to the Labor day GC sale, if I can steal a tele I will.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

I think its safe to say that given the money you and I would do the same. How can it ever get old?

I am going to the Labor day GC sale, if I can steal a tele I will.

oooh, I should put that on my list of stuff to do as well. That's going to be a good day, guitars, lux box tickets to the braves, then football at night.

If there is a 12+ month no interest financing deal go for it. 100 bucks a month or less with no interest to get a badass guitar is a pretty sweet deal.
    oooh, I should put that on my list of stuff to do as well. That's going to be a good day, guitars, lux box tickets to the braves, then football at night.

If there is a 12+ month no interest financing deal go for it. 100 bucks a month or less with no interest to get a badass guitar is a pretty sweet deal.

Good point. The axe I want is 1600 so I doubt they will cut more then 25% off. I will wait and see.

Braves will be fun, too bad we got Madox :)

Labor day is one of my favorite days of the year.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

my old roommate is a huge cubs fan.

what exactly are you looking for? Custom shop Tele?
    my old roommate is a huge cubs fan.

what exactly are you looking for? Custom shop Tele?

I think its the custom shop RI 60's tele.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

I think its the custom shop RI 60's tele.

ah, I really like the 51 nocaster closet classics. The relics are nice too.
    ah, I really like the 51 nocaster closet classics. The relics are nice too.

I prefer the smaller necks, my hands are tiny.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

I prefer the smaller necks, my hands are tiny.

Ah, I like the rounder necks because of my playing style. Plus I love the butterscotch blonde on black color scheme. geez I want a band to play with.
    Ah, I like the rounder necks because of my playing style. Plus I love the butterscotch blonde on black color scheme. geez I want a band to play with.

I love this guitar:
    http://www.fender.com/products/show.php?partno=0153400

Chances of it being a steal on Labor day and it being in stock are slim.

I need some people to play with as well. I have been playing with a keyboard guy for a while, its just not working. He is into linkin park and hip hoppity rock. I just cant stand playing it. I need a jam band bad.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?