It is official Cream is playing MSG in October....

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Holy shit..........look at those prices!!! I love Cream, but there is no way I could afford to go!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    cookie5798 wrote:
    Holy shit..........look at those prices!!! I love Cream, but there is no way I could afford to go!
    hahahaha, I said the same thing hope the DVD is as good as they are pumping it up to be.
    Man what a 3 nights this will be.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    JofZ wrote:
    hahahaha, I said the same thing hope the DVD is as good as they are pumping it up to be.
    Man what a 3 nights this will be.

High prices... I will take the DVD and some new gear thanks. Should be cool though.
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Hey guys, board road trip to NYC? maybe we can sneak in and join the rigging union for a day, or sneak in backstage? It's been done before.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Hey guys, board road trip to NYC? maybe we can sneak in and join the rigging union for a day, or sneak in backstage? It's been done before.
    You set it up and I am there, shit I would go just to say I was in the vicinity LOL
    I can't believe these prices, it is like Barbara and Elton combined with a private viewing, the nerve!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    4 grand is more than a little excessive.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • yeah Pac, im going one of the nights and im sneaking in...no joke, i did it for radiohead once, i was going with my aunt to see them and she left ONE ticket at home which was mine and i met her at the seats cuz i snuck in...its so easy to sneak into the garden
    my friend had tickets for PJ at MSG1 and the next day (MSG2) she gave them the MSG1 tickets and she got in
    the garden is a fuckin joke with security too...they have the detectors in their hands but they just say ok common and they let you through...or they just check your sides and pants pockets, thats it
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Let's all pitch in and buy one of the $3000 tickets, and I'll go and report back as to how it was.
    Let's all pitch in and buy one of the $3000 tickets, and I'll go and report back as to how it was.
    I was just about to make the same offer.
    If MSG is easy to sneak into, like Soldier Field used to be in Chicago they will have a serious problem on their hands :)
    $20 or a litle, something something and the yellow jackets would turn their head when the Dead would come into town, these days forget about it.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?