Pac here you go, you can't say no :)

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7359392381&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting----

I think it speaks for itself :)
It is the sister to mine, they were built the same day. A little trivia, MGMV are only built on full moons, no joke.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    wow, no way I'll be able to afford the final price but I'll bump it up. Beautiful.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    wow, no way I'll be able to afford the final price but I'll bump it up. Beautiful.

No doubt!
    It goes to a good cause, I bid on it for the hell of it. I saw a couple sneak by, you might snag it.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Just as I suspected. I say this one goes for around 450-5 hunny.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Just as I suspected. I say this one goes for around 450-5 hunny.

Paul is a good guy :) I am out as well.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?