Yo Pac, BJF related

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey Pac, I spoke with Dean and you are good to go. I would suggest getting on the ball, I had to pick up a LGW today as it is the last white boxed unit in the US. He has a few boxes in stock and then the wait will be a few weeks.
So give Dean a shout.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Hey Pac, I spoke with Dean and you are good to go. I would suggest getting on the ball, I had to pick up a LGW today as it is the last white boxed unit in the US. He has a few boxes in stock and then the wait will be a few weeks.
    So give Dean a shout.

excellent, I'll do it today. Thanks a lot Jason.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    excellent, I'll do it today. Thanks a lot Jason.
    Anytime, my man!
    You helped me out so much I owe you. I think he has a RRB, EGDM, BBOD, DRD, and another LGW, MGMV, and maybe a HB. The risk with Bj is if he stops building pedals and beings amps it could be a very long wait. He stopped the PGC and is tweaking it again, I need to grab one as it is the only rack studio quality comp in a small box around. I knew I should have bought one :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'm going to try and pick up that COT 50 too. It's sort of a plexi style clean eh?

The BBB is probably another I should try. I really need to find a BF fender too. Geez. with the gear we are spending money on, shouldn't we be touring by now?

I think The EGDM is the one to get from BJF at the moment, I just have a great feeling about that one and the orange.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'm going to try and pick up that COT 50 too. It's sort of a plexi style clean eh?

The BBB is probably another I should try. I really need to find a BF fender too. Geez. with the gear we are spending money on, shouldn't we be touring by now?

I think The EGDM is the one to get from BJF at the moment, I just have a great feeling about that one and the orange.

Yeah, we all should be on tour with our gear and tastes :)
    The EGDM was made for Dean and his Komet, I think it will put a smile on your face.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?