Skreddy in da house

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I got the Ernie last night, what a great pedal if you are looking for vintage Muff tone. The Ernie is based on the lambs head muff. It is just what I was looking for and priced right.
Tone is fantastic, sustain for days and days, chords are still clean and articulate and riffs go from sitarish to full fuzz with a twist of the tone knob. The construction is top notch, marc surprised me with a beautiful creme enclosure with black graphics. Two thumbs up and no need to buy anymore muffs unless he will get me the Mayo at some point.
Anyway, if you dig Corgan or Gilmour or love some muff check it out.
http://happybob.com/marc/
I'll post some pics and write up a full review after I plug in the strat, I only had time to mess with the LP.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    since you first mentioned them, i've been jonesing for one. must resist.... i like the zero myself.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    exhausted wrote:
    since you first mentioned them, i've been jonesing for one. must resist.... i like the zero myself.

Marc is a great guy, and he has down to earth prices. GAS got to me too :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    well, i have the perfect fuzzface now so grabbing a great BMP seems logical at some point.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    how does it sound on a real guitar? :D

I'm waiting on a Sun Lion.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    how does it sound on a real guitar? :D

I'm waiting on a Sun Lion.

It sounds pretty shatty LOL :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?