great new product to protect your axe....

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was using a couple old tshirts and some rubber bands to protect the finish of my guitars from my guitar stands. I buddy told me about axehugger.com and I ordered them on the spot. I got them on Saturday and they are fantastic, cheap, easy to install and they look terrific and I don't have to worry about the finish of my guitar being eaten away by the foam any longer.
Check em out..
http://www.axehugger.com
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    My guitar is no longer the shiny looking axe it once was. I like the dings and eaten away finish.

Cool product though, definately get that next time I get something new and shiny.
  • sustainediasustainedia Posts: 112
    is this really a problem?
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    is this really a problem?
    If you have a nitro finish it is a BIG problem. It can take a couple days to a couple months, but you will have a problem. My White Blonde nitro finish strat has two huge black marks from the stand they wont come out. I wont take the chances with a Murphy Les Paul.
    Search some forums, the pics are a nightmare.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Neat Product J....I can definately see how they could help
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see