Looking for a delay?

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I got the Memory Lane over the weekend and boy is it nice. Analog, lush, full modulation, tap tempo and a price that wont break you.
I can see why these things are so big, and why Fuller is having a hard time selling the TTE.

Check it out it will blow you away.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Diamond, are definately a company that is under the radar so to speak for most people, but damn, damn do they make good stuff. Would make me second guess spending the money for an echoczar.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Diamond, are definately a company that is under the radar so to speak for most people, but damn, damn do they make good stuff. Would make me second guess spending the money for an echoczar.
    Yep, their comp is the shit as well. Built like tanks.
    I have been on Ed's list for a while, and you never see a used Echozar ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Yep, their comp is the shit as well. Built like tanks.
    I have been on Ed's list for a while, and you never see a used Echozar ;)

this is true, even at that price, not one person that I know has sold one.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.