Any PRS fans? You'll wanna see this...

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/05a0387p-06.pdf

Don't ask and I won't have to tell LOL

They won the appeal!!
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    aaaaand the value of pre-lawsuit single cuts goes back down......
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    exhausted wrote:
    aaaaand the value of pre-lawsuit single cuts goes back down......

hehehe, and Gibson will be knocking on someone elses door :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the whole lawsuit was so we todd it.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Outstanding, for PRS. Maybe good for the rest of us too because the McCarty was good competition. Maybe Gibson will increase the quality control and parts on the lower end as Fender has done recently. Instead of selling $1600 pieces of crap. Green pearl inlay's do not constitute "vintage" they are simply disgusting and they look cheap as does the crap rosewood on the cheaper (and I use that term lightly) LP's
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Outstanding, for PRS. Maybe good for the rest of us too because the McCarty was good competition. Maybe Gibson will increase the quality control and parts on the lower end as Fender has done recently. Instead of selling $1600 pieces of crap. Green pearl inlay's do not constitute "vintage" they are simply disgusting and they look cheap as does the crap rosewood on the cheaper (and I use that term lightly) LP's

I think they should at least get the tuner buttons right on these things. Why do I have to go through the nightmare of replacing tuner buttons on such an expensive axe? They are never the same as a factory job and they buzz and rattle, it really is a shame. But, it is better then having green ones :P

I have seen more guys replace the inlays in the last month then I ever have before, Gibson must be blind if they think they look good. But, I am sure I would find something else to complain about, it is in my nature LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?