What a weekend, Flu and Germino related LOL

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I got home Friday night feeling like dog shit, I have been dealing with the flu for a month now and it has taken a turn for the worse. My lymph glands on the right side of my throat have blown up, I look like I have a conjoined twin living in my neck LOL. Anyway, there were 2 huge boxes waiting for me and a nsaty look on my wifes face. Ooops did I forget to tell her about this one? Ummm babe I have no idea what it is, I didn't order anything LOL

crystal cleans, so smooth you want to eat it, crank her up and it just oozes creamy thick tone. I am in love and I played for an hour feeling like crap. I ran my pedal board into it the last 30 mins and I must say it takes pedals so well it is silly. I ran my BJF red rooster and it really opened her up nicely. The I started stacking and I found my tone in about 5 mins. BJF Pale Green comp>RRB>SBEQ>Amp, I never busted the strat out but I have something to look forward to :)

I have many pics to post of my new pedals and the Germino and I will get them up ASAP.

If anyone has been thinking about one of Greg's amps, all I can suggest is you get in line and do it. You will not be dissapointed! If you are I will be more then happy to buy the amp from you :)

Off to the doctor...
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    nice. I have the same stupid cold.

I bet that G is worth every penny.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.