I got my House of Bluse tix, anyone else going?

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
As a HOB member you can buy your tix early, got my 2 yesterday :)
I am so excited the guys are playing Chicago. HOB rocks, 1500 tix and all proceeds are going to Katrina, even at 1k a ticket it is worth it.
So who else is going?
Pre-party anyone?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I will be in Chicago that night... however I am buying a condo right now so my extra cash is spoken for.

If you want to take a fellow PJ fan with... I might be able to make room in my schedule though. :D

That should be a very cool show.
    There's No Code.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    House53 wrote:
    I will be in Chicago that night... however I am buying a condo right now so my extra cash is spoken for.

If you want to take a fellow PJ fan with... I might be able to make room in my schedule though. :D

That should be a very cool show.

Take the tax break man, everyone can use a good tax deduction :)
    House of blues + PJ = show of the year

I am kinda in shock still, and this is a crazy month. I never have to see another concert again. Stones last week, U2 next week and PJ on the 5th, does it get any better? Well maybe if Floyd came back it would LOL.

I'll sneak you in if I can ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    I have been trying to figure out the scenario in my head of explaining this to my wife... "Honey I decided to take some of our extra money to help the hurricane victims... and go to a Pearl Jam concert." I think she would see through my motives. I have given money to different places here too.

How was the Stones show?

If I can find the extra money here in my mortgage closing I just might have to buy a ticket. I don't think I can swing it though.
    There's No Code.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    House53 wrote:
    I have been trying to figure out the scenario in my head of explaining this to my wife... "Honey I decided to take some of our extra money to help the hurricane victims... and go to a Pearl Jam concert." I think she would see through my motives. I have given money to different places here too.

How was the Stones show?

If I can find the extra money here in my mortgage closing I just might have to buy a ticket. I don't think I can swing it though.

I had the same problem, but my accountant helped and I had already set aside 1% of my companies profits for charity this year. I am trying not to feel guilty about this one.
    The Stones was amazing. I thought they sounded great, put on a high energy performance and with a crowd of that size packed into Soldier I don't think it could have gone any other way. The tickets were way overpriced, but what isn't these days? Mick still has it, Kieth still has it, Ronnie looked great for a change and Charlie hung in there the entire set. I was most impressed.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    I had the same problem, but my accountant helped and I had already set aside 1% of my companies profits for charity this year. I am trying not to feel guilty about this one.
    The Stones was amazing. I thought they sounded great, put on a high energy performance and with a crowd of that size packed into Soldier I don't think it could have gone any other way. The tickets were way overpriced, but what isn't these days? Mick still has it, Kieth still has it, Ronnie looked great for a change and Charlie hung in there the entire set. I was most impressed.

I am still considering paying for tickets when the stones hit Houston. I caught their last tour in Chicago (comiskey) and it really was great.
    There's No Code.