Mr. Robert Plant is opening for PJ at HOB..

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
It is confirmed that Plant is the opening act for the HOB benefit show. Does it get any better?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    he drops out because he loses his voice? ;)
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    exhausted wrote:
    he drops out because he loses his voice? ;)

There are rumors all over the radio here of some other special guests. I would say go get a ticket while you can :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i imagine this whole thing is going to be pretty amazing.

i kid about plant. just not a fan of his voice but it would still be great to see.
    exhausted wrote:
    i imagine this whole thing is going to be pretty amazing.

i kid about plant. just not a fan of his voice but it would still be great to see.

I think it will be insane, and I am shocked it hasn't sold out. Considering I listen to Zep every day this is a special treat for me, even though I agree with you on his voice and I think Plant was the one weak link if any ;)
    But if Pete and Roger show up I am never going home LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    you are making this much, much worse. :D

My travel plans have changed and I won't be in Chicago that night now... I will be in that Friday though. Marathon is in less than three weeks.
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    That should be really cool, it'd be even better if they could get some local blues guys from the southside to warm up the house for RP.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    I think Buddy is around :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?