Pedals, amp for sale

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
This is a late spring cleaning LOL.

I have the following for sale and I will be putting them on Ebay in the next 2 weeks if none of you are interested, everything is listed as make offer. You can contact me via PM.

1. Red Witch Moon Phaser-These are hard to get and I am not sure if Ben is going to still make them or not.
2. Sweet Mojo Vibe-The real deal, purple unit, lush real vibe.
3. Boss TU2 in excellent shape
4. Fuzz Factory in one of a kind sparkle orange paint.
5. Sybil- The Retroman SI/GE fuzz unit. Waiting list for these bad boys.
6. Mesa Boogie F30 amp with all paperwork, original box and foot switch.

If you want to know why I am selling them it is because I have replaced all the above with something else. Everything is in perfect, new condition and never gigged.
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    How much for Sybil?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    How much for Sybil?

Make me an offer ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    Make me an offer ;)

Once the DL4 gets sold, I'll have enough

Know anyone that wants to sell a Timmy?

Oh, and did you ever buy an eternity?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Once the DL4 gets sold, I'll have enough

Know anyone that wants to sell a Timmy?

Oh, and did you ever buy an eternity?

Musictoyz will have timmys in another month or so, otherwise get on the waiting list with Paul. If you buy one on fleabay you will over pay. I can get you on Teddys list at Toyz, let me know.

I have an eternity and I will never sell it, it is the only OD pedal I own that has harmonics and picking dynamics that are lush, and truely part of your tone. The pedal stacks really well with others, works great with humbuckers or singlecoils and like I said it doesn't have as much color as many other OD or distortion boxes.
    There is a box in the mystery tour that I have right now that is very close, but I have no idea what the hell it is.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    Musictoyz will have timmys in another month or so, otherwise get on the waiting list with Paul. If you buy one on fleabay you will over pay. I can get you on Teddys list at Toyz, let me know.

I have an eternity and I will never sell it, it is the only OD pedal I own that has harmonics and picking dynamics that are lush, and truely part of your tone. The pedal stacks really well with others, works great with humbuckers or singlecoils and like I said it doesn't have as much color as many other OD or distortion boxes.
    There is a box in the mystery tour that I have right now that is very close, but I have no idea what the hell it is.

how about your OC44 BBB, hows that one with the setup?
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    how about your OC44 BBB, hows that one with the setup?
    Mine has OC76s in it if my memory is right. You can hear clips of my BBB on his site, look at the Octave Pro and click on that clip, both of those boxes are mine and I am pretty sure this is a clip of the BBB without the Octave.

The BBB is a FF, but it also has some really mellow fuzz as well. I don't have it on my board since there is no power adaptor and I can eat a battery in a night. I use it when I jam with buddies and I prefer it to the AM Sun Face. This pedal responds well to your axe vol., so you can get some nasty fuzz if you crank the pedal and your axe vol.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?