Well now I know why Germino delayed my amp 2 months

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.germinoamps.com/news.html

Greg emailed me yesterday that my 45 will be here in 2 weeks.
Can't wait!!!!
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yes!!!......meanwhile back at the ranch....our hero invests in super dense sound deadening material and ear plugs.....
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yes!!!......meanwhile back at the ranch....our hero invests in super dense sound deadening material and ear plugs.....

This guy has been working long hard hours :) That Mont. Classic sure looks like fun, a 100 watts of fun to be exact :D
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    This guy has been working long hard hours :) That Mont. Classic sure looks like fun, a 100 watts of fun to be exact :D

One surefire way to piss off everyone on Ted Turner and Arthur Blanks' respective properties.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    One surefire way to piss off everyone on Ted Turner and Arthur Blanks' respective properties.

:) turn it to 10 and let it bleed
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?