My money shot

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0577.jpg

Germino Classic 45 LV with 6L6s, 212 Germino Cab with G12Ms

The more I play this amp the more I love it. I am happy for a change LOL
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:

looks like you're ready to go on tour with the black crowes :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    looks like you're ready to go on tour with the black crowes :D

That would be fitting since I could be sitting here with the Bird Flu LOL

I am starting my own one man band, I have leg tambourines, and a couple horns :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    That would be fitting since I could be sitting here with the Bird Flu LOL

I am starting my own one man band, I have leg tambourines, and a couple horns :)

the zebo strap is killer. you could add a bass drum and go to town.

everything there is just monsterous tone. If I had been in the middle where I should be instead of up in the balcony 2 ft from the PA where the girls wanted to sit (you sit at a concert?) the BC's would have been even better.

The sunlion connected to the Mojo, the mojo connected to the Les Paul the les paul connected to the Vox Wah and everthing connected to the roccaforte!! right next to a stack of Harry Joyces....wow.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Did you win the lottery or something? I hate you ;)

:)
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    nice setup. once I get my cab here I will have to get a shot with the Falcon, Tele, Tophat (X2), and my two pedals.
    There's No Code.
    Thanks guys!!!
    The speakers are just breaking in and the tone is getting more glassy, creamy and smooth every time I play it.
    And no I didn't win the lottery, I just spend all my money on gear and my wife :) Like how I tossed my wife into it just in case she ever reads any of this crap LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

of course, I spend money on my wife too... ;)

I can't wait to get the Tophat stack assembled.
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    of course, I spend money on my wife too... ;)

I can't wait to get the Tophat stack assembled.

Many sleepless nights ahead :)
    I hope you enjoy it!!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    Many sleepless nights ahead :)
    I hope you enjoy it!!

or sleeping on the couch after the bedroom door is locked... lol.

I think long term I will just find the best two speaker setup for the combo and stick with that.

The guys I played with last night had way too much stuff going on with their pedal boards... they couldn't decide what to use when.
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    or sleeping on the couch after the bedroom door is locked... lol.

I think long term I will just find the best two speaker setup for the combo and stick with that.

The guys I played with last night had way too much stuff going on with their pedal boards... they couldn't decide what to use when.

hahahaha yeah you have to learn to tap dance along with playing geetar if you are going to have a monster pedal board.
    The lead guitarist from Rawk does it best.

Look at Scumbag speakers if you haven't already, cheaper then the popular choices and already broken in.

I have a guest room if you ever need it ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• JofZ wrote:

dude. jofz. wtf.
    coming in here with pictures of that shit.

like throwing a quarter cup of chum in to a tank with 20 sharks.

just stirring the pot, man.

sheez.

if'n you ever get bored with some of those pedals,
    and ... well ... you know ... you don't REALLY want to part with them ...

PM me, i'll give you my address, and you can just keep them "on exhibition" at my house ... k?

super.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Stupid question, but where'd you get the fuzzy things on the stand?
    moster78 wrote:
    Stupid question, but where'd you get the fuzzy things on the stand?

you mean these axehuggers.com

I have been preaching about these forever, greatest product ever made for the anal guitarist. Cheap, custom made for every stand and guranteed to protect your investment. :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    JofZ wrote:
    you mean these axehuggers.com

I have been preaching about these forever, greatest product ever made for the anal guitarist. Cheap, custom made for every stand and guranteed to protect your investment. :)

Cool, thanks! I'll have to look into them. I nearly gave myself a heart attack when I tipped over my guitar stand and my strat nearly fell face first on the wood floor. Luckily I caught it!
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    You lousy, spoiled rotten bitch....just kidding

That is quite a setup J....I was (still am) looking into that kind of amp...still think I'll end up going with the shiva though (and no Paco, I don't own one yet...I'm broke, and thats what happens when you quit the band and buy a house)
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
    nailz100 wrote:
    You lousy, spoiled rotten bitch....just kidding

That is quite a setup J....I was (still am) looking into that kind of amp...still think I'll end up going with the shiva though (and no Paco, I don't own one yet...I'm broke, and thats what happens when you quit the band and buy a house)

LOL, thanks man!
    Did you see the Rockstar house band auctioned off there rigs?
    Shiva is nice and I never see them, so that tells me the homes they are in enjoy them :)
    Owning a home is the worse, almost as bad as having a wife LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

I did see that....all red though *yack*

One day it will be mine.....dammit
    nailz100 wrote:
    I did see that....all red though *yack*

One day it will be mine.....dammit

just saw one again today. $2219 Yeah, sorry about introducing you and all. I know how it is. The shiva is just the modern marshall all modern marshalls should be judged against. Loads of people are doing plexi's and doing them well (none any better than the above Germinos) no one but Bogner really do the Marshall thing better than the Shiva.
    ..*crying*..
    Buy one from Greg, put a couple hundred down, by the time it ships it is like lay-away LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• Thanks for sending Matt our way. If you're at the NAMM show this Jan., come by and see us.

P.S. Your set-up is DOPE!

Teddy
    Axe Hugger
    Axehugger wrote:
    Thanks for sending Matt our way. If you're at the NAMM show this Jan., come by and see us.

P.S. Your set-up is DOPE!

Teddy
    Axe Hugger

Hi Teddy!
    How are you?
    I am happy to support you guys. Actually, I need to get in an order my self :)
    I am going to try to get out to NAMM and thank you for the compliments :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    Buy one from Greg, put a couple hundred down, by the time it ships it is like lay-away LOL

it's like ordering an op amp from Japan. 4 years later....oh yeah, I remember that now. :D

Great Product Teddy, Keeping those Axes Aged only by Tom Murphy is a challenge :D

Once I get my holy grail, you can bet it will be hugged by axehugger. As of now it'd kind of be like putting a car cover on a yugo.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    it's like ordering an op amp from Japan. 4 years later....oh yeah, I remember that now. :D

Hey, it is great to find surprises at the door :) Especially the ones you forgot about.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

ok....this isn't helping