Drool.......

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
New Germino Mont. Classic vids are up:
http://www.germinoamps.com/soundbytes.htm

Who doesn't need 100 watts?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    New Germino Mont. Classic vids are up:
    http://www.germinoamps.com/soundbytes.htm

Who doesn't need 100 watts?

KT66's are fun. ;)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    KT66's are fun. ;)

I was thinking last night that just cranking 100 watts has to be an amazing experience. One that I would love to have LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    I was thinking last night that just cranking 100 watts has to be an amazing experience. One that I would love to have LOL

I spent an hour in my buddies crawl space with his Schecter PT and his duncans on this old 5881 equipped Carvin cranked to the gills, along with a drumset squeezed in the back, WOW was it loud. But for a little while it was a very good time. It was also 3 in the morning after I drove them home from one of the worst strip bars in Atlanta (no it wasn't big enough to be a club) You got to love guitar guys, when we say sleazy, we mean SLEAZY!!
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.