Pics of my board (updated)

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I thought I would share my board as it sits now. I replaced all my cables with Evidence Audio Melody patch cables and replaced my Pedal Power stock cables with some heavy duty ones that will no longer break :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0634.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0635.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0636.jpg
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    What? No Lyric HG's? :D j/k

how is the combo of Skrew Driver and EGDM please?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    What? No Lyric HG's? :D j/k

how is the combo of Skrew Driver and EGDM please?

I run lyric's from and to :)
    Simply the best IMO and the easiest way to improve your tone.

The SD into anything is the bomb. I think Marc is so back ordered on these it is silly.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Man your board is sick! WOW! Like BJ pedals much??!?! :)

Hey your PM box is full but to answer your question, I do not have a comp and I have been thinking about getting the PGC and the HB!!

I know that the wait for the PPF is going to be well worth it, that is what drives me crazy!

Thanks J!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • tellerteller Posts: 16
    JofZ wrote:
    I thought I would share my board as it sits now. I replaced all my cables with Evidence Audio Melody patch cables and replaced my Pedal Power stock cables with some heavy duty ones that will no longer break :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0634.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0635.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0636.jpg

"what do you think of the 'Dalmation Twins'?"
    This pedalboard connected by Lava Cable.

http://www.lavacable.com/
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Man your board is sick! WOW! Like BJ pedals much??!?! :)

Hey your PM box is full but to answer your question, I do not have a comp and I have been thinking about getting the PGC and the HB!!

I know that the wait for the PPF is going to be well worth it, that is what drives me crazy!

Thanks J!

Sorry about the in box.
    I would consider a SBEQ, it is a boost/eq and really useful.
    If you have never used a comp, go play a bunch and then get a PGC. If you never play one, you'll never really appreciate how great it is.
    You can check out the SBEQ and PGC on Tomo's site as he never plays without them now.
    tomofujito.com
    Let me know if you need any help.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Pacomc79 wrote:
    This pedalboard connected by Lava Cable.

http://www.lavacable.com/

Mark is a great guy and he has the best pricing around.
    For the PP cables I used Troy at Stompin Ground, he be da man!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• PeatricalPeatrical Posts: 59
    How much did that cost you? Seriously that is amazing.
    Peatrical wrote:
    How much did that cost you? Seriously that is amazing.

too much :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• oh my god

hows that Pink Purple? i love that pedal...

i love the Baby Blue and Emerald Green as well...id love to get my hands one one of these, just too much money for me :(
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    oh my god

hows that Pink Purple? i love that pedal...

i love the Baby Blue and Emerald Green as well...id love to get my hands one one of these, just too much money for me :(

The PPF is fantastic. I no longer even think of using the NKt 275, the PPF does all the nice fuzz and its evil brother tthe CAF does the octaves and wall of noise.
    The trick to buying BJF is to watch the conversion ;)
    Shoot me a PM.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    JofZ wrote:
    The PPF is fantastic. I no longer even think of using the NKt 275, the PPF does all the nice fuzz and its evil brother tthe CAF does the octaves and wall of noise.
    The trick to buying BJF is to watch the conversion ;)
    Shoot me a PM.

After this weekend I am going to have to track down a CAF... although with the tour right around the corner it will be important to have extra funds available for that.

I hope they announce leg two dates soon... I want to see if/when they will be here in Texas.
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    After this weekend I am going to have to track down a CAF... although with the tour right around the corner it will be important to have extra funds available for that.

I hope they announce leg two dates soon... I want to see if/when they will be here in Texas.

I will be at the Chicago and Grand Rapid shows, it would be awesome to see you!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    I will be at the Chicago and Grand Rapid shows, it would be awesome to see you!

I was considering Chicago... but I don't want to take a trip just for the show and have to get right back on a plane. Plus, I need to keep my vacation open for some family events later in the year. If the show were on a Friday I would be all over it.

I heard some rumors about the next leg... there maybe more opportunities on that section of the tour.

That said, if I have a good weekend in Vegas I may have to reevaluate my tour plans. :D
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    I was considering Chicago... but I don't want to take a trip just for the show and have to get right back on a plane. Plus, I need to keep my vacation open for some family events later in the year. If the show were on a Friday I would be all over it.

I heard some rumors about the next leg... there maybe more opportunities on that section of the tour.

That said, if I have a good weekend in Vegas I may have to reevaluate my tour plans. :D

make it 2 days, GR is 2.5 hours from Chitown. Plus, the GR show will be in the school gym again and IMO worth the drive, airfare and all the trouble.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    make it 2 days, GR is 2.5 hours from Chitown. Plus, the GR show will be in the school gym again and IMO worth the drive, airfare and all the trouble.

I am thinking about it... my old bandmate from St. Louis is wanting me to meet up in Chicago too.

Did I mention I picked up a historic '59 335 the other day... for a great price. I returned the Gretsch (that money is now what I call hedonistic capital for Vegas).
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    I am thinking about it... my old bandmate from St. Louis is wanting me to meet up in Chicago too.

Did I mention I picked up a historic '59 335 the other day... for a great price. I returned the Gretsch (that money is now what I call hedonistic capital for Vegas).

You are too funny man!
    335 is a classic, what color?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

House53 wrote:

*is supremely jealous of the historic 335*
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    *is supremely jealous of the historic 335*

I think we could write a book on Dan and his inability to keep a guitar or amp for longer then a month :)
    Then again, it might be fun to start a pool so at least one of us gets some cash for guessing right in the future LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    I think we could write a book on Dan and his inability to keep a guitar or amp for longer then a month :)
    Then again, it might be fun to start a pool so at least one of us gets some cash for guessing right in the future LOL

That or we could build a custom BYOC pedal or something to pass around to whoever gets the guessing right on when Dan will swap one out. :D

Wasn't there a moritorum or something? Addictions are tough to break
    To answer the questions:

Red... just like the one I planned to buy at the start of this whole bender

It would be a good book, lots of material for sure

There is a moratorium... in effect starting NOW... okay now.

Anyways, the best part... I was actually looking at acoustic electrics (cheap ones to use with the band). I see this thing on my way out. Tagged $2899... I decide I have to at least TRY it. I have wanted to play one in person for a while now. The strings are rotted so badly one of them breaks when I bend it (not kidding)... but even with the ancient strings, the whole thing just feels right. So, I decide to get into "let's make a deal mode" I ask if I can get the guitar for $2000 if I buy it right now... them go back and forth... I stay pretty set on the $2000, come up a bit.

$2250 out the door. Cheaper than a new standard 335... and this thing smokes any of the other 335s I have ever tried.

Apparently it gets the same treatment as the R9 les pauls... it shows too.
    There's No Code.