Lovepedal China Cot 50
Lovepedal Eternity China box
Schroeder Blister Agent
DAM Sonic Titan
DAM Red Rooster
Skreddy Ernie, rare and no longer made
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ok, maybe I AM getting old and an old fashioned guitar player but

I don't know what half those pedals DO! :D

I guess as long as I'm laid up at home I better do some research and learn and catch up! I thought after surgery I'd be hanging out and playing and writing some stuff on guitar, but I can't hold one in my lap yet, so I might as well learn about some new gear!
    I found your ebay sales. :cool:

I guess I need to learn such things as bjf, and erc's honeybees and chinese things.

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow,,, in case you're considering giving,,,,,,,, :)

Ok, well maybe not! :(

Cheers, man!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

but I'll probably go with an analogman Beano Boost and a Skreddy Skrew Driver or Mayo fuzz.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Ok, maybe I AM getting old and an old fashioned guitar player but

I don't know what half those pedals DO! :D

I guess as long as I'm laid up at home I better do some research and learn and catch up! I thought after surgery I'd be hanging out and playing and writing some stuff on guitar, but I can't hold one in my lap yet, so I might as well learn about some new gear!
    I found your ebay sales. :cool:

I guess I need to learn such things as bjf, and erc's honeybees and chinese things.

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow,,, in case you're considering giving,,,,,,,, :)

Ok, well maybe not! :(

Cheers, man!

Good luck with the research! :)
    If I had some bed/relax time I'd be researching too, probably something music related, or maybe history (I want to read up on some argentine history!!)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    LOL
    Booteek stuff is all word of mouth or word of message boards. Check out the gear page and the guitar hub and you'll find more info then you know what to do with.
    Fatback has clips of all on his site as well.

Flavor of the week is tough to stay on top of :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board