BJF candy for you guys :)

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
First a group shot of my reversed Baby Blue Booster and Baby Pink OD
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0637.jpg

Then a shot of the only AM Sun Face modded by BJ with transistors provided by ProAnalog
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0638.jpg

And a shot of them on my new 5112T Victoria
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/JofZ/IMG_0640.jpg
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I've Pm'ed you address and I'll be expecting that stuff in the mail right away. ;)

:)

I can't wait until I graduate. I'm going to splurge on gear and pay it off over a long period of time.

I bet that stuff just sounds fantastic.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    please please please sell me the sun face. Sun Face with Bass control.....how novel.

you know you want too.

:D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    how about a 2 channel MGMV, 1 channel for the shimmer and the other for the vibe when you want it :)
    Bjorn is the best there is IMO!

I welcome all of you to Chicago the weekend of June 3rd and 4th, small price to be able to play all of this stuff and much, much, much more.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    JofZ wrote:
    I welcome all of you to Chicago the weekend of June 3rd and 4th, small price to be able to play all of this stuff and much, much, much more.

Too bad the 3rd is the date of Pearl Jam's second show in New Jersey, which is where I'll be, and on the 1st as well.
  • Wow, they look great J and I am sure it all sounds sweet! I am still waiting on my PPF. I think it shipped on Friday of last week. I am hoping it will arrive by tomorrow, if not maybe Monday. The suspense is killing me!

I love your amp, it looks almost identical to my Fender Blues Jr.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I like the looks of that Victoria. I am thinking about getting one of those. That or the used Carr Hammerhead on TGP right now.
    There's No Code.
  • Wow, they look great J and I am sure it all sounds sweet! I am still waiting on my PPF. I think it shipped on Friday of last week. I am hoping it will arrive by tomorrow, if not maybe Monday. The suspense is killing me!

I love your amp, it looks almost identical to my Fender Blues Jr.

Hot damn! I received my PPF today! Can't wait to get home and try this bad boy out ALL weekend long, well in between tournament games!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    House53 wrote:
    I like the looks of that Victoria. I am thinking about getting one of those. That or the used Carr Hammerhead on TGP right now.

Call Teddy and he'll hook you up, he has all the Vic's.
    I wouldn't even compare the Carr to them, tone isn't even close.

:)))

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ?ing my education

Hot damn! I received my PPF today! Can't wait to get home and try this bad boy out ALL weekend long, well in between tournament games!

Very nice, now get up turn that garbage bball off LOL and play that fuzz box :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?