ToneFest Chicago report

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
The show has come to an end and what a show it was.
I don't think I could do the Fest justice in writing, so I will be posting some photos and explaining exaclty what went on.
We had 48 Exhibitors, Tomo Fujita, Phil Miller and a cast of 75 people who attended.
The amp builders got a chance to get to know each other, spend time with each other and most importantly build a relationship.
We had so much fun it was silly.
There are threads on the gear page, music toyz and the new TheGuitarHub.com
I made many new friends, got to meet many old friends, got to play a ton of amazing gear and got to thank the people who make this industry so cool.
Since this is a PJ board, I wanted to let all of you know I spent time with the folks from Savage Amps. What a cool group! Just amazing guys! They had a tv running footage of PJ in thier booth all day and it made me smile every time I saw it. We had time to talk about their gear, about Stone, Mike and Eddie and how down to earth they are. They wanted me to thank all of you for your support and let you know you are free to contact them anytime for info!
My biggest problem is I have to many amps and not enough time to enjoy them all!
And yes Bjorn is simply an amazing person, a true friend, and one of the most incredible people you will ever meet. The Mad Prof team came along way to make this Fest happen and the amp was and will be a fixture in my rig forever.
It is all that and more!
So many things and just not enough time.
Ask and I will answer!
Photos are coming!
I wish some of you could have been there, but we already made sure that all of you will get a taste of ToneFest as we are bringing it to Boston, Florida, LA and Seattle in the next 12 months. Stay tuned!!!!

All the best,
Jason
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TheLuckyOnesTheLuckyOnes Posts: 472
    nice to hear the report ....haven't attended one yet, but was just reading up on musictoyz forum bout it....

Tonefest Detroit??? ... probably never happen

and about those amps you don't have time for....
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Awesome, very glad Bjorn and co made the trek and that the Savage guys made it down too.

Savage just builds great amps built like brick S houses and they don't get enough love.

I'm definately going to be at TF Florida.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.