Just arrived at my door...

dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Shannon Overdrive!

oh baby this unit is wonderful...i've only played it for about 30 minutes but i'm in love. So smooth, but then ya can crank it up and it's quite heavy for an overdrive. I love it! Thanks again Eric, it's glorious.

I wish i had some more cash for the Shannon distortion...and phaser....and compressor.:)
"I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    nice. glad you like it.

I've been meaning to talk to Eric about that distortion.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • yeah, i might just have to bite the bullet and get the distortion. The overdrive is amazing on its own, and i can only imagine how the distortion is on its own, much less couple those two together and i bet it's magical.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    yeah, i might just have to bite the bullet and get the distortion. The overdrive is amazing on its own, and i can only imagine how the distortion is on its own, much less couple those two together and i bet it's magical.

i think next paycheck im selling off my sonic distortion and getting the distortion
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    is he back in business or still just selling off the remaining units?
  • 62strat wrote:
    i think next paycheck im selling off my sonic distortion and getting the distortion
    how much for the SD9?

• exhausted wrote:
    is he back in business or still just selling off the remaining units?
    selling off the remaining units.

• can someone post a link to the site, please? thanks.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • can someone post a link to the site, please? thanks.

http://www.shannon-effects.com

You can also check Tone Factor (http://www.tonefactor.com) if Eric is out of stock. I think they only have the OD left now.
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    how much for the SD9?

hmm, im guessing anywhere between...60-90$???

pm me and maybe we can talk about it!