8 year old wizzzkid

dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
just saw this on the porch...

this is just plain sick. I can't imagine having those skills even at my age, much less at the age of 8.

maybe you guys have seen this before, but for those who haven't, it's rediculous.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=415084
"I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The link on rotten tomatoes wouldn't work for me, but I found this. I don't know if this is the same thing, but it says the kid is actually 13, not 8, but who knows for sure. It's cool, but pretty sloppy if you ask me.
    http://www.compfused.com/directlink/212
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • parchyparchy Posts: 205
    Not impressed.... at all
    Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
  • armanHammerarmanHammer Posts: 471
    That kid looks 8, not 13. Pretty impressive.
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?
  • dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
    The link on rotten tomatoes wouldn't work for me, but I found this. I don't know if this is the same thing, but it says the kid is actually 13, not 8, but who knows for sure. It's cool, but pretty sloppy if you ask me.
    http://www.compfused.com/directlink/212
    that's not the same thing. The one i'm talking about, the kid is definitely around 8 years old...it's crazy.

Not sure why it didn't work for you, anyone else have problems?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Yeah, I couldn't download it either...
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
    nailz100 wrote:
    Yeah, I couldn't download it either...
    guess it's a dead link...it worked last night. sorry.

• nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    If you find it again I would really like to see it.
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • NothingbetterNothingbetter Posts: 570
    It's definitely better to learn young, no doubt about that. Kind of depressing.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I think you're too easily impressed.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • MissYouAllDayMissYouAllDay Posts: 939
    Yah I saw the 8 year old last week. Like at the mall. I beat the shit out of him and said "too bad your not a better puncher than me too"

:)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day