Mike's pedalboard @ CCFA Benefit

dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://img163.exs.cx/img163/6291/dsc005151bz.jpg Thanks to Sennin for the pic.
looks like he's added some new stuff to his arsenal. Now, there are a couple things that i don't know what they are, but i'm sure some here do.

So far what i see is:

Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 MM-4 (new to his set-up i believe?)
Ibanez AD-9 (also new if i'm not mistaken...wonder if his DM3 shit out on him?)
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Wah (i'm assuming 535Q)

That's all i can decipher. Is the red pedal between the ad9 and ts9 a Maxon compressor? It KIND OF looks like it, but i don't think it is.
"I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    dunlop crybaby (model unknown)
    H&K rotosphere
    ibanez TS9
    fulltone distortion pro
    boss DM-2 delay
    line6 DL4
    line6 MM4

he's been using the MM4 for a while. it was on board last tour.
  • exhausted wrote:
    dunlop crybaby (model unknown)
    H&K rotosphere
    ibanez TS9
    fulltone distortion pro
    boss DM-2 delay
    line6 DL4
    line6 MM4

he's been using the MM4 for a while. it was on board last tour.
    ahh you're right, that is a DM2 rather than an AD9...i'm an idiot.

i didn't know the MM4 was on the board...by last tour do you mean VFC or 2003?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
    not sure. i just know i saw pics on giventowail with the mm4 on board. i *think* 2003.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    interesting, mike ganked the DP from Stone then.

I wonder how he has it set up.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i wonder what amp he was running. i'm *assuming the trentino* but i haven't seen pictures of the backline.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    exhausted wrote:
    i wonder what amp he was running. i'm *assuming the trentino* but i haven't seen pictures of the backline.

i believe ive seen photos and he was using vox...

what is the dmm4?
    the mm4 is all the modulation simulations, phase90, uni-vibes, tremolo, etc. etc.
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    62strat wrote:
    i believe ive seen photos and he was using vox...

what is the dmm4?

Vox is correct.