New Behringer Stompboxes

dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Who else is kind of anxious for these to come out? I mean, i realize that these are total Boss rip-offs (haha, i noticed they changed the colors on the pedals so they aren't identical to the colors of the Boss pedals). My thinking is that you just never know...you can't have high hopes for a 25 dollar stompbox, but then again, 25 bucks is fucking cheap, even for a pedal that's average.

I know i can speak for myself saying that there are some effects that you want to be PERFECT and in turn want a very high quality stompbox. But then again there are always effects that you might just want to fuck around with and don't need the 150 dollar version.

When they come out i'm for sure going to go fuck around with these little boxes. Probably look into the Tremelo, Booster, EQ, Octaver, and Chorus. Honestly, right now where i'm at I'm not gonna spend $90 on an Octaver just so i can play the solos for Ghost :)...but when you're talking 25 bucks it's a whole different ballgame.

and i wonder if the tuner and noise reducer can power multiple pedals like the Boss models?

oh, and does anyone know the exact date that these are comin out? The website says "2nd Quarter", so April sometime?
"I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KillerIsMeKillerIsMe Posts: 208
    hell if anything else they'll be worth a little more when they get shut down. and then in a few years you can sell them for a little bit more than you paid, or they'll be worth only the plastic and silicon used to make them.
  • NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    Now now, you have to give behringer some respect. They make great quality electronics and for the price you pay you really can't beat it. I use a V-amp pro (the rack mounted POD rip-off ;) ) The amp simulation is great and the effects aren't that bad!

You've gotta love those germans :D
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....