Options

Chicago Pj Cover Bands Needs Singer Asap

tree789tree789 Posts: 23
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
WE have been jamming all summer, we have a bank of 30 songs we know, 10 of which are perfect. WE are ready to start playing live, but we cant do it without a singer, HELP!!!!
we are in the chicagoland area, members live in chicago and the NW burbs...
if you can sing and are nothing like stott stapp, you are in! simple!!!
if interested, respond or email me at treetree789@yahoo.com

www.brainofj.net

www.evenflowrocks.com

"I have a bigger cock than Flea and Patrick Ewing combined, but I don't want to brag."
ed - 11-5-00
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    with all do respect, we dont have to live up to anything, all we have to do is have fun..thats all that matters, us having fun. no one can live up to pj, and it will be hard to live up to evenflow, to be honest, im not concerned about them, i dont want to be better than them, i dont want to be their competition, shit, once we are good enough, i would love to open for them...
    and in terms of evenflows location, like you said they play all over, we will stay in chicago, unless we are wanted elsewhere (shit, we may not even be wanted here)...any way, we just want to have fun, play some pj shows and have a few to many drinks doing it...if it works, great, if not..oh well

www.brainofj.net

www.evenflowrocks.com

"I have a bigger cock than Flea and Patrick Ewing combined, but I don't want to brag."
    ed - 11-5-00