Bass wah on electric guitar

Manstis1604Manstis1604 Posts: 99
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone here every used a bass expression wah on their electric? I think it would sound amazing and I'm looking into buying a bass wah, though I heard they're ungodly expensive. Any feedback would be solid.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I use a Buddah bass tube distortion pedal on my guitar and it sounds nice, really grungy and ragged.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    guitar wah's can be modified to act as bass wahs as well. it's just a couple components that determined the frequency response.
  • my bass player's amp is a 300 dollar amp with effects and such on it. funny story behind that, but thats off topic :)

its not officially a bass wah, its just a funky wah effect, ive never heard of an official bass wah pedal, never seen them at least
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • my bass player's amp is a 300 dollar amp with effects and such on it. funny story behind that, but thats off topic :)

its not officially a bass wah, its just a funky wah effect, ive never heard of an official bass wah pedal, never seen them at least

Jim Dunlop made some bass Cry Baby pedals a few years back. I don't know if they still do.