Options

looking to jam in eastern MA

EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello,
I am a drummer with 2.5 years experience. I am also a pearl jam fan (as you probably guessed). In college, my roommate and I started up a band (for fun), and it was really just a great time overall. Now, I am out of college, and I am not able to get together with my friend very often. I really miss playing with other people and I would like to get back into that. What I love about playing with other people is that, not only does it make me better, but it's FUN. I live in MA (north shore) and I am looking to jam with some people (or even just one person). It would probably be better to jam with someone with similar experience (for your sake). But if someone with more experience than me would like to get together, then hell, that's cool.
Thanks, Eric
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I live in Natick and have been playing guitar for about 8 years or so...but with no formal training so I wouldn't say I'm great by any means. I can hold my own.

I'd love to jam sometime. I just bought a digital 4-track recorder and am about to start getting some ideas out of my head as soon as I figure the damn thing out.

Where exactly do you live?
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Hey,
    Thanks for your reply. I live in Rockport- small town on the ocean. Lots of yuppies in my town, but don't worry, I am not one. We should work something out. -take care
  • Options
    Ugh, rockport is a bit of a hike for me...about 50-60 miles I think.
  • Options
    Yeah...I totally understand. I do have a vehicle, but I need to get some work done on it. If things work out, I'd be willing to make the trip. Let me know... Right now, I am unemployed, so much of my time is being spent on finding a job, etc. Maybe something could work out... -Eric
  • Options
    Originally posted by EBowie
    Yeah...I totally understand. I do have a vehicle, but I need to get some work done on it. If things work out, I'd be willing to make the trip. Let me know... Right now, I am unemployed, so much of my time is being spent on finding a job, etc. Maybe something could work out... -Eric

If I can find/think of a place where drums could be played I'll let you know too. I live in an apartment...