Options

Psyched about my new hi-hats

EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just got my new hi-hats yesterday- 14" A Zildjian New Beats (traditional finish). For you drummers, here's my cymbal setup- let me know what you think: 21" A Sweet Ride (traditional finish), my new hi-hats, 17" A Medium Crash (traditional finish), 18" Z Custom Rock Crash, 10" A Custom Splash. Can anyone recommend a good china- one that may fit in with my setup? However, I'm not sure if I want a china- but I am considering it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by EBowie
    Just got my new hi-hats yesterday- 14" A Zildjian New Beats (traditional finish). For you drummers, here's my cymbal setup- let me know what you think: 21" A Sweet Ride (traditional finish), my new hi-hats, 17" A Medium Crash (traditional finish), 18" Z Custom Rock Crash, 10" A Custom Splash. Can anyone recommend a good china- one that may fit in with my setup? However, I'm not sure if I want a china- but I am considering it.

cool setup. nice cymbals. THERE IS NO GOOD CHINA. If you want one just get a cheap Wuhan. You'll never use it. Spend the money on a Gong instead. Much cooler.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
    I was sort of thinking the same thing about chinas. That's why I've always been reluctant to buy one. They don't seem very "musical". Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I hate china's in the worst way. You want a great FX cymbal, get a riveted crash or ride. Those things are sweet.

Trash splashes are cool, too. If you want something Chinese-sounding, get a trash splash.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.