Options

Drummer Available

EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Boston area...north shore MA- either way. Let me know...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    If you would be willing to move, you'll have 5,000,000 offers. Drummers are a bitch to come by. Just don't compare yourself to any single PJ drummer... 30% of the people will tell you that you rock, and 70% will send anthrax letters.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Where you located? I'm in Nashua NH. I'm jamming with a band right now, but if it doesn't work out, i might be interested. what type of music you into playing? you want to play covers or originals? thanks
    www.backseatlover.net
    check them out!! The'yre greeeat!
  • Options
    oh by the way, im a bass player. forgot to mention that
    www.backseatlover.net
  • Options
    I'd like to play both covers and originals. A good friend of mine (he's a guitarist, living in CT) and I are going to get playing together (again) hopefully, some time soon. We did some things in college together, which were mostly originals, but we are going to work on some covers as well. Right now, I am open to jamming/playing with pretty much anyone who is interested. When my friend and I play again, we'd love to have anyone come along and play with us to see how it goes. Where you play the bass, maybe something could work out quite nicely. Let me know what you think. I live in Rockport, MA. I am also in Boston on a regular basis.

Take care,
    Eric
  • Options
    one last bump (i promise)
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Originally posted by EBowie
    one last bump (i promise)

If you could find a place to jam within a half hour of where I am, I'd be willing to check it out. I live in Natick. The north shore is a wee bit far.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Thanks for the response Eric, but I don't think it would be something that would fit for me right now. I'm just getting out of a band right now because traveling 40 minutes to practice wasn't working out. I have a little one on the way and am just looking to do cover shows a couple times a months with a few practices mixed in to make some money and have some fun, but originals won't fit in with me right now. good luck to you
    www.backseatlover.net
  • Options
    Thanks to all who have responded. I appreciate everyone's input.
    -Eric
  • Options
    BinFrog-

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a place where we could play. Right now, I practice my drums in my parents house. Also, you mentioned that the north shore is a bit far for you, which I totally understand. I should have mentioned that I am looking to play with someone who has access to enough space for two or more people. If anything comes about, let me know.
    Take care...and thanks.