guitar chord help

red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was wondering if somone would please post the chords for rockin in the free world on here; the way that pearl jam plays it also, can you please give me the guitar chart pattern for the chords? I think I might be able to play this because I hear it is very easy.

Thank you
PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    http://www.giventowail.com for all your PJ guitar needs
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Originally posted by blackredyellow
    http://www.giventowail.com for all your PJ guitar needs
    that should be a sticky.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • CabaCaba Posts: 7
    Is there anywhere to find that stuff under the demo section of the site? Or is tab the only way? I wanna hear it.
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    Originally posted by Caba
    Is there anywhere to find that stuff under the demo section of the site? Or is tab the only way? I wanna hear it.

that's something i've been kicking around.. but i'd have to dig up old tapes and cds rather than have mp3 sourced files. maybe sometime in the future =)
  • Whoa, I just checked out the chording for Black and I can't believe how easy it is to play. Finally, I can actually play a damn song. Good thing it's one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs. Actually, it was hearing Black one night after work while driving home that started me really listening to Pearl Jam.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Rockin in the Free World

Intro/Verse
    Em-D-C

Chorus
    G-D-C-Em

nothing too tricky..i play open chords, but it sounds just as good with power chords. i would do a chord config...but i bet you know these chords