Line 6 Riff Tracker

itsevolutionbabyitsevolutionbaby Posts: 144
edited January 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello all,
It's been a while, but I have another burning question for the genius gearheads here on synergy. I have been looking for something to start putting down ideas for songs other than a simple tape recorder and need some advice. Now, I don't want a full blown recording studio, but I do want the ability to put down some guitar (a few layers would be great), bass, and a drum machine would be terriffic. It looks like this one will do that. Just wondering if there were any other softwares out there that do pretty much the same for a comparable price. Typically I avoid line6 stuff like a bad case of vd, but I don't see anything else that compares. Someone metnitoned the M stuff which uses protools (I am assuming stripped down), but there's no mention of a drum machine on the description of the software. This is really just something for me to jam at the house, organize some ideas, and get some song structure before I hit the practice space. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, and happy new year to all...

Heath
What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments