Link to Drago's Music (I help manage them)

twisted_twistettetwisted_twistette Posts: 113
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/drago.htm

until tomorrow I suggest just downloading the low-fi version because thats all I can get to work. Tomorrow after its approved I imagine hi-fi will work. I'd love some feedback.... also you can post comments on soundclick, or here, and check out the schedule. If you are anywhere near Galesburg, Illinois you should come check them out!! You can see their original lyrics and cover list on the bands website : http://www.dragorocks.com

thanks,

Tonya
twisted thoughts....

www.myspace.com/twistette

"Na-noo Na-noo!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wait...

You guys have your own URL and you don't serve your own soundclips?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • I posted before that the singer made the website and I "try" to help him along with the soundclips but he doesn't ever get anywhere. I'm not close with him, friendship-wise, and I dont want to step on his toes, so I did this seperate of his site. I'm close with the rest of the band.
    twisted thoughts....

"Na-noo Na-noo!"
  • I posted before that the singer made the website and I "try" to help him along with the soundclips but he doesn't ever get anywhere. I'm not close with him, friendship-wise, and I dont want to step on his toes, so I did this seperate of his site. I'm close with the rest of the band.

Ah...

Tell him to get a girlfriend and let someone competent handle web resources...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • hahaha.. He and I just have issues sometimes. I try to help. I convert the music and send him the files and there they sit... nothing happens. I dont want his procrastination to hold the rest of the band back. He is a great singer/performer though and he is a huge Pearl Jam fan.
    twisted thoughts....

"Na-noo Na-noo!"
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    hahaha.. He and I just have issues sometimes. I try to help. I convert the music and send him the files and there they sit... nothing happens. I dont want his procrastination to hold the rest of the band back. He is a great singer/performer though and he is a huge Pearl Jam fan.

temperamental lead singer? Go figure.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.