songs for beginners

davejenidavejeni Posts: 17
edited December 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
any tips for beginners non pj.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What kind of music do you listen to? List your favorite bands and i'll see if i can help ya out.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • neil young
    u2 boss
    tears for fears
    cc water
    dylan
    led zep
    stp
    who
    finn boys crowded house split endz
  • davejeni wrote:
    neil young
    u2 boss
    tears for fears
    cc water
    dylan
    led zep
    stp
    who
    finn boys crowded house split endz
    Neil - Rockin in the Free World, Harvest Moon
    STP - Plush, Creep, Crackerman
    The Who - Behind Blue Eyes, Pinball Wizard, Kids Are Allright
    Split Enz - I Got You (honestly haven't heard their version, but the PJ version is very easy)
    Bob Dylan - a lot of his stuff is quite simple

I'm not sure how long you've been playing, but this should give you a pretty good start.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV