Options

bass help

betarragabetarraga Posts: 76
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
a couple of years ago i tried to learn to play guitar... well, it didnt work (i pretty much suck), so im gonna give it a try at learning bass... and of course, id like to practice with some pj songs, but i have no idea which ones would be the best to learn with.

any suggestions? (i was no good playing guitar, and i dont think bass will be much better, so if you could please recommend me the easiest ones, maybe i wont give up so soon)

thanx

pd. any good n easy non pj songs are welcome too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've been playing gtr since I was 14 (I'm 22 now), then this year I started playing bass... so I dunno if this will help any, but the 1st few songs I remember playing were Insignificance and In My Tree. But if you want something super shit-easy try Wishlist. I just recently found the tab for Wash and it's very easy and sounds quite nice, so give that a shot too. Then you can work your way up from there. I hope that helps, and I hope you enjoy playing bass. At the moment, I think I might be a better bass player than guitarist which is kinda sad, but I love playing bass and I'm in a band too which helped my playing immensely.

Good luck w/ playing bass!!!
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Nirvana basslines are good to learn on...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.