Options

Musicians in Detroit?

HeavyMetalNygeHeavyMetalNyge Posts: 144
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I'm a 23 yr. old guitarist looking to play some Pearl Jam type music around the Detroit area. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Nyge
"I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not all at once now.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • Options
    I'm from Europe and would love to join ya. If I ever decide to move to detroit, you'll be the first to know.
  • Options
    Likewise, if I move to Europe. Where abouts are you in Europe? How is the music scene over there?
  • Options
    whats up man. im 19 and i live in the detroit area and was lookin for a guitar player to play some music with.
    I'd feel better dead.
  • Options
    What city are you from?
  • Options
    yea man i live in macomb michigan
    I'd feel better dead.
  • Options
    I am a vocalist that lives in the Detroit Area. West Bloomfield. I am 28. I have my own PA and a vocal processor. I also have a mesa boogie half stack. I looking to be a lead singer. My guitar playing still needs more work. I am currently taking vocal lessons. I am inspired by pearl jam, stp, soundgarden, alice in chains, etc. My main problem now is that I dont have practice space currently for a whole band. I am willing to meet with you and jam if you want. I was in a band for 6 months and it fell apart for personal reasons. I am currently ready to get things going again. I like Pearl Jam ten the best. Also, I really love stp core and Soundgarden BadMotorfinger. I also like Monster Magnet. Anyways I would really like to get a band going create some originals and record and tour the detroit area. I would like to play state theature, saint Andrews Theature, the Blind Pig, Majic Stick, etc.. My vocals are along the line of Jim Morrison, Vedder, Weiland, and Layne.
  • Options
    I'm from Trenton, which is about 30 minutes south of Detroit on the river. I've been playing for about 4 years, but I played piano and trumpet when I was younger so I've picked it up pretty fast. I'm not the best guitar player in the world, but I'm comfortable enough to step up and play lead and I've got great equipment. I'm looking to put some people together and start off doing some covers just to get used to playing out in bars and stuff. Eventually I'd like to start doing originals. I have another guy from Allen Park who is a really good musician who wants to do the same thing. He's been doing this for years, and he has a degree in sound engineering, so he knows what's up. If either of you guys, or anyone else for that matter is interested, email me at HMNyge@yahoo.com, or you might catch me at night on AIM, screen name Nyge22.