Pics of my gear

HeavyMetalNygeHeavyMetalNyge Posts: 144
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Here's pics of my amps, guitars, and pedalboard. The black les paul copy is my Squier that I just gutted and put in new electronics, pickups, and tuners.
000_1207.jpg
000_1215.jpg
000_1218.jpg
000_1214.jpg
"I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• y-goy-go Posts: 16
    ahhhh no wonder you suck...ahahahahahahahhah you must be fat
  • Yeah, so I like to eat.........

You're mom's pussy
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • Nice amps man. I also like y-go's mom as well.
  • yielderyielder Posts: 160
    Here's pics of my amps, guitars, and pedalboard. The black les paul copy is my Squier that I just gutted and put in new electronics, pickups, and tuners.
    000_1207.jpg
    000_1215.jpg
    000_1218.jpg
    000_1214.jpg

whats your favorite amp?
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • I'm assuming you are asking which one of the two that I have is my favorite. Since I love an awesome distortion, I'd have to say that the Marshall is my favorite. It's that "Ten" sort of distortion, you know. But I really need both. The Peavey really does have a nice clean to it, and it's a work horse. I could just use distortion pedals with the Peavey, but I love the Marshall, so I A/B them. I actually use that fulltone with the Peavey, and that gives a really nice crunch sound.
  • thats right!!! put that humbucker on the bridge....FATTY STRATS OWN! lol
    nice reverend pedal too man, how do u like that? i was going to get it
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Actually, I wish I had a strat with just the single-coil pickup in the bridge rather than the humbucker. But it was my first good guitar so I wanted something really versatile. I still do like it, but now I have the bionic squier for the humbucker stuff. I don't have a reverend pedal, unless you know something that I don't. Here's what's in the pic.
    Boss SD-1
    Fulltone Fulldrive 2
    MXR phase 100
    Morley AB
    Visual Sound liquid chorus/echo
    Marshall volume switch
    Vox Clyde McCoy wah
  • Actually, I wish I had a strat with just the single-coil pickup in the bridge rather than the humbucker. But it was my first good guitar so I wanted something really versatile. I still do like it, but now I have the bionic squier for the humbucker stuff. I don't have a reverend pedal, unless you know something that I don't. Here's what's in the pic.
    Boss SD-1
    Fulltone Fulldrive 2
    MXR phase 100
    Morley AB
    Visual Sound liquid chorus/echo
    Marshall volume switch
    Vox Clyde McCoy wah

Do you use the SD-1 as a boost or stand alone?

I use mine as a boost and it hits the sweet spot every time. Right amount of gain and sustain for days if you want it. Zakk Wylde uses (used??) it with a JCM800 to get his Ozzy tones I believe. Maybe it might hit the spot with the 900. :)
  • Exactly. I got the idea from reading about Zakk's gear. In fact I bought the pedal off of ebay before I even knew what to do with it. I had a solid state at the time and really didn't have a need for pedals. I'm not very good about experimenting with my sound. I haven't found the sweet spot with that pedal yet. All I know is that I can't turn the gain past just barely on, but I crank the level. It squeels really bad if I turn the gain up too high, probably because I have the gain and preamp cranked on the Marshall. Give me some suggestions, if you wouldn't mind.